INTENSIVE INDUCTION THERAPY FOR CHILDREN WITH ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA (ALL) WHO EXPERIENCE A BONE MARROW RELAPSE
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2009 Additional trial identifier (COG-AALLOP12) and additional trial centres and investigators identified as reported by New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect record.
- 05 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect record no. COG-AALLOP12)
- 20 Aug 2008 Results reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.