A Dose-Escalation Study of Flavopiridol (NSC 649890) Administered as a 30 Minute Loading Dose Followed by a 4-Hour Infusion in Patients With Previously Treated B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Mar 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 3 to 84 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress