A Phase II Study of 10-Propargyl-10-Deazaaminopterin [pralatrexate] (PDX) in Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas and Hodgkin's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2007 Results have been presented at AACR-NCI-EORTC 2007.