CPG 7909 injection in combination with chemotherapy in patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, a randomized, multi-center, controlled, phase 2 study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Aug 2008 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Jun 2007 Pfizer has discontinued the agatolimod development programme in non-small cell lung cancer because of no evidence of additional clinical efficacy compared with standard antineoplastics alone.
- 26 Sep 2005 New trial record.