A Phase I Study of Extended Low Dose Temozolomide (SCH 52365, Temodar (R)) and Carmustine (BCNU) in the Treatment of Malignant Gliomas After Radiation Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carmustine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2013 Actual end date Dec 2009 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2013 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.