Standard Risk B-precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Mercaptopurine; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of risk stratification in childhood B-LL data from two studies including this study presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 04 Jun 2013 Analysis assessing incidence of treatment-related osteonecrosis presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.