Randomized Intergroup Trial of First Line Treatment for Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma With a CHOP-Like Chemotherapy Regimen With or Without the Anti-CD20 Antibody Rituximab (IDEC-C2B8).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Prednisolone; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MInT
- 16 Apr 2010 Planned initiation date (Mar 2000) added as reported by Roche record.
- 11 Aug 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2008 Added sponsor and affiliate from Roche record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History