A phase III trial of CHOP [cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone] plus rituximab vs CHOP plus iodine-131-labeled monoclonal anti-B1 antibody (tositumomab) for treatment of newly diagnosed follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2004 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=531) of long term followup, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology