Phase I trial of Temodar [temozolomide] plus 06-benzylguanine (06-BG) (NSC 637037) in the treatment of patients with newly diagnosed (Part 1) or or recurrent/progressive (Parts 1 and 2) cerebral anaplastic gliomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Benzylguanine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2011 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2005 New trial record.