Phase 2 randomized trial of a moxifloxacin-containing regimen for treatment of smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis in adults with and without HIV infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Moxifloxacin; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2013 Lead trial centre (Johns Hopkins University) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2009 Primary endpoint 'Bacteriological eradication rate' has been met.
- 04 Apr 2009 Results have been reported in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History