A Phase II, Open-Label, Randomized Trial of Zoledronic Acid (Zometa) and BMS-275291 (NSC713763) in Patients With Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rebimastat (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jul 2010 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2010 Planned end date added to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.