A clinical research study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of tigecycline in the treatment of selected serious infections caused by vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE) or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus [MRSA]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Enterococcal infections; Gram-positive infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Pneumonia; Skin infections; Staphylococcal infections; Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2013 Actual initiation date (Oct 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Actual end date (Jun 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2005 New trial record.