Phase I Trial of Fixed Dose STI571 (Imatinib Mesylate) With Escalating Doses of Docetaxel in Patients With Metastatic Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Imatinib
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Aug 2009 Additional lead trial centre and sponsor (Novartis), actual number of patients (28) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2005 New trial record.