A phase III study of adjuvant chemotherapy after resection for patients with T2N0 stage I non-small cell carcinoma of the lung.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Apr 2011 Actual number of patients changed from 344 to 345 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History