An Open-Label Randomized Phase III Study Comparing Xeloda (Capecitabine) With IV Bolus 5-Fluorouracil in Combination With Low-Dose Leucovorin as Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients Who Underwent Surgery for Dukes C Colon Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms X-ACT
- 07 Jun 2011 Pooled analysis results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Jun 2010 Results of a subgroup analysis by age have been reported at the 12th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer (2010).
- 15 Jan 2009 Actual end date Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History