A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Phase III Trial Evaluating Zoledronate Plus Standard Therapy Versus Placebo Plus Standard Therapy in Patients With Recurrent Carcinoma of the Prostate Who Are Asymptomatic With Castrate Levels of Testosterone and Have Rising PSA Levels Without Radiologically-Evident Metastatic Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2005 New trial record.