Phase 3 randomized study of TLK286 (Telcyta) [canfosfamide; Telik] versus Doxil/Caelyx [doxorubicin liposomal] or Hycamtin as third-line therapy in platinum refractory or resistant ovarian cancer [ASSIST-1 (Assessment of Survival in Solid Tumors-1)]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Canfosfamide; Doxorubicin liposomal; Topotecan
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSIST-1
- 22 Jul 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History