A Randomized, Double-blind Study of the Effect of Beta-lactam [RO 490 8463] on Treatment Response in Patients Hospitalized With Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tomopenem (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPTURE
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Feb 2010 New source identified and integrated (Roche).
- 24 Mar 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 302 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Actual end date changed from May 2006 to Jan 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.