A randomized phase II trial of oral topotecan given twice a day for 5 days or once a day for 10 days to patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Topotecan (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2009 Results reported in Cancer.
- 28 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.