Linezolid in the Treatment of Subjects With Nosocomial Pneumonia Proven to be Due to Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linezolid (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEPHYR
- 05 Jun 2017 Results characterizing resistance patterns in baseline methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) isolates (n=427) presented at the ASM Microbe 2017
- 18 May 2013 Results of the piggybacked economic analysis in the USA presented at the 18th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 27 Apr 2013 Results of a post-hoc economic analysis in Spain presented at the 23rd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History