Phase Ib/IIa Study of an Anti-Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFr) Antibody Cetuximab in Combination With Carboplatin-Paclitaxel in Patients With Chemotherapy-Naive Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2009 Primary outcome identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual number of patients (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.