Rituximab (IDEC-C2B8, Mabthera) in patients with hairy cell leukemia relapsing after treatment with 2-chlorodeoxyadenosine (CDA) [cladrabine].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Hairy cell leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.