The Use of Modified BFM +/- Compound 506U78 (Nelarabine) (NSC# 686673, IND #52611) in an Intensive Chemotherapy Regimen for the Treatment of T-Cell Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nelarabine (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Asparaginase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Folinic acid; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 29 Sep 2005 New trial record.