A Multi-Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Flexible Dose Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Extended-Release Bupropion Hydrochloride (150mg-300mg Once Daily) in Elderly Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2010 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History