A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled comparison of the effects on sexual functioning of extended-release bupropion hydrochloride (300-450mg) and escitalopram (10-20mg) in outpatients with moderate to severe major depression over an eight-week treatment period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion; Escitalopram
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Nov 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History