A Multi-Center Study of Nonmyeloablative Conditioning With TBI or Fludarabine/TBI for HLA-matched Related Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies With Post Grafting Immunosuppression With Tacrolimus and Mycophenolate Mofetil.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Diffuse lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.