A phase 2 study of KOS-862 administered intravenously weekly for 3 weeks every 4 weeks, in patients with hormone resistant prostate cancer who have progressed following initial therapy for metastatic disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Epothilone D (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2008 Sponsor and collaborator changed from Kosan Biosciences to Bristol-Myers Squibb according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2005 New trial record.