A Twelve-Week, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 0.5 Mg QD, 1 Mg QD and 1 Mg BID of Alosetron in Female Subjects With Severe Diarrhea-Predominant IBS Who Have Failed Conventional Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alosetron (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jul 2012 Quality-of-life effects and treatment satisfaction results published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 23 Dec 2010 Additional location (Australia) added as reported by NCT00067561.
- 03 May 2010 QOL and patient satisfaction results were reported at DDW 2010.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History