Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (GO), Fludarabine, And Low-Dose TBI [total body irradiation] Followed By Donor Stem Cell Transplantation [with cyclosporine and mycophenolate mofetil] For Patients With Advanced Acute Myeloid Leukemia Or Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Methotrexate; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 40 and actual end date (Jul 2002) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2005 New trial record.