Conditioning With Targeted Busulfan, Cyclophosphamide and Thymoglobulin for Allogeneic Marrow or Peripheral Blood Stem Cell (PBSC) Transplantation for Myelodysplasia and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Methotrexate
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2005 New trial record.