Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin With or Without Bevacizumab (NSC 704865) in Patients With Advanced Nonsquamous NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results assessing post-progression survival of PointBreak, ARIES and ECOG 4599 trials presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Sep 2010 Results based on histologic subtype were published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 13 May 2009 Lead trial investigator (Lenz H-J) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History