Phase II Two Arm Trial of the Proteasome Inhibitor, PS-341 (Velcade TM) in Combination With Irinotecan or PS-341 Alone Followed by the Addition of Irinotecan at Time of Progression in Patients With Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect).
- 30 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect.
- 02 Jun 2009 Interim results from 62 (of 71 enrolled) patients were presented at ASCO 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History