Radiolabeled BC8 (Anti-CD45) Antibody Combined With Cyclophosphamide and Total Body Irradiation Followed by HLA-matched Related or Unrelated Stem Cell Transplantation as Treatment for Advanced Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD45 monoclonal antibody BC8 I-131; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2001) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2005 New trial record.