Treatment of hallucinosis/psychosis in Parkinson's disease by an investigational drug
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease; Psychotic disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jun 2015 Pooled analysis of two extension trials (ACP103-010, ACP103-015) for long-term efficacy: results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 16 Jun 2015 According to an Acadia Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 01 Mar 2010 Efficacy results published in Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History