A Multicenter Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Docetaxel (Taxotere) and Trastuzumab (Herceptin) With Docetaxel (Taxotere), Carboplatin and Trastuzumab (Herceptin) as First Line Chemotherapy for Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer Containing the HER2 Gene Amplification.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Dec 2009 Planned end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History