A phase III protocol of androgen suppression (AS) and radiation therapy (RT) vs AS and RT followed by chemotherapy with paclitaxel, estramustine, and etoposide for localized, high-risk, prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estramustine (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Antiandrogens; Antineoplastics; Bicalutamide; Flutamide; Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants; Goserelin; Leuprorelin; LHRH receptor agonists
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of a secondary analysis by post-radiation PSA status to identify patients that benefit from treatment intensification (n=333), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 13 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, RTOG99-02).
- 08 Jun 2010 Efficacy results have been presented at ASCO 2010.