Pegylated Interferon +/- Ribavirin for Children With Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEDS-C
- 21 Mar 2013 Based on the results of this trial, Pegasys received EU approval for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C in children and adolescents aged ≥5 years, according to a Roche media release.
- 02 Mar 2012 Results published in Hepatology.
- 08 Nov 2011 Results from a longitudinal evaluation relating adiponectin levels to treatment presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History