Phase II Study of Rituximab (NSC 687451) + CHOP Followed by 90Y-Ibritumomab Tiuxetan (NSC 710085) in Patients With Previously Untreated Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Ten Year Follow-up results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 02 Aug 2012 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology according to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 02 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-treatment-failure' has been met according to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.