Phase I Study of Anti-Tenascin Monoclonal Antibody I-Labeled 81C6 Via Surgically Created Cystic Resection Cavity in the Treatment of Patients With Primary Brain Tumors After External Beam Radiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-tenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 I-131 (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 21 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.