A Multi-Center, Phase I, Open Label, Two Arm, Non-Randomized, Dose-Escalation, Study Of The Safety And Tolerability Of CPG 7909 In Patients Receiving Rituxan For Relapsed Or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary) ; Agatolimod (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 20 Jun 2007 Pfizer has discontinued the PF-3512676 development programme because of no evidence of additional clinical efficacy compared with standard antineoplastics alone.
- 04 Oct 2005 New trial record.