A phase I study of therapy with the farnesyl transferase inhibitor R115777 (Zarnestra) combined with conventional induction and consolidation chemotherapy for previously untreated patients over age 55 with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2008.