Randomized Study Of Fludarabine And Cyclophosphamide With Or Without Genasense (Bcl-2 Antisense Oligonucleotide) [oblimersen] In Subjects With Relapsed Or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oblimersen (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genta
- 08 Sep 2009 Five-year survival results published in Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2009 Long-term follow-up data was presented at the 14th Congress of the European Hematology Association.
- 06 Jun 2008 Five-year follow-up data were presented at the 44th American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History