A Randomized, Placebo-and Active-Comparator-Controlled Study of Etoricoxib 120 mg in the Treatment of Primary Dysmenorrhea.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib; Naproxen sodium
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (129), primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2005 New trial record.