A phase II open label study to determine safety and efficacy of interferon-alpha in combination with imantinib mesylate (Gleevec) in patients with chronic phase chronic myelogenous leukemia who have not achieved a complete cytogenetic response to Gleevec as a single Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Interferon alpha
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2005 New trial record.