UARK 2001-37, A Phase I Exploratory Study of Combination PS-341 and Thalidomide in Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2005 New trial record.