A double-blind flexible dose study of escitalopram [Lexapro; Forest Laboratories] in pediatric patients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Depressive disorders; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'Children's Depression Rating Scale' has been met, as reported in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 07 May 2008 Results presented at APA 2008, according to a Forest Laboratories media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History