Phase II Study of Genasense (Bcl-2 Antisense) Combined With Mylotarg (Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin) in Elderly Patients With Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Oblimersen (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genta
- 10 Jan 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 100 as ClinicalTrials.gov reports planned patient no 20 -100, so considered highest number