A Phase III Clinical Trial Evaluating DCVax-L Brain, Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed with Tumor Lysate Antigen for the Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccine-Northwest Biotherapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer; Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Northwest Biotherapeutics
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, updates on this trial were presented at the ASCO Conference.
- 06 Feb 2017 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, endpoints of this trial involve thresholds of 248 events for PFS and 233 events for OS. The PFS events have surpassed the 248-event threshold but trial will reach 233 OS events in several weeks. This trial will be data locked after threshold events and quality control checking of PFS and OS endpoints. An independent analysis by external statisticians and experts has been planned after data lock.
- 06 Feb 2017 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, company is receiving and reporting updates of this trial on a blinded basis and will remain blinded until data lock has been reached and the external data analysis has been completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History