HIV-1 Infected Subjects Who Were Randomized in Any Sponsor-selected TMC125 Trial to an Active Control Arm and Either Virologically Failed or Completed the Entire Treatment Period, or to Placebo Arm and Were Treated for at Least 48 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2012 Additional locations (Italy, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 26 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 170 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (48) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.