A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing 3 Continuous Oral Angeliq (Drospirenone 3 mg/17-Beta-Estradiol 1 mg, Drospirenone 2 mg /17-Beta-Estradiol 1 mg, Drospirenone 1 mg /17-Beta-Estradiol 1 mg) Combinations and 17-Beta-Estradiol (1 mg) With Placebo for a Treatment Period of 8 Weeks on Ambulatory and Office Cuff Blood Pressure in Postmenopausal Women With Stage 1 or Stage 2 Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/drospirenone (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hot flashes; Menopause
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 03 Mar 2009 Actual patient numbers (1879) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2009 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2005 New trial record.